Friday, March 29, 2013

Batman Under Armour T-shirts


Sweet!


Check out this very nice Batman Under Armour T-shirt.  This particular version is for boys.  UA does offer a mens size too.  Didn't realize they offered a line of superhero T-shirts.  I will definitely have to get me one of these.

Follow the link below if you want to see the other superhero T-shirts.


The Amazing Spider-Man is excellent.  I like the Iron Man one, too.  They're all good looking shirts, but those were my favorites.  I'm a huge Captain American fan and was disappointed by the design.  Just a shield…?  The uniform top of old Cap would have been a better design.  Yes, more complicated, but jeez, look at Spider-Man's shirt.  Excellent detail.  Cap's uniform shirt is nowhere near that detail.  Who knows what went into the contract deal.

Nice shirts.  What's your favorite?

UnderArmourBoysBatman

No comments:

Post a Comment