Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Last Airbender


Found this interesting design from an obscure website.  The person posting the design indicates they used bleach to make the design.  It looks like finger-painted white ink, but could be the resolution.  Design pattern aside, its an interesting approach to use bleach in this way.


I was curious of the design to see where it was used within the series of The Last Airbender.  I don't follow the animated series, but did watch the movie, which I did like.  I found what I believe to be the design, but I'm no expert.  I'm assuming it a sigil for one of the four elements.  I'm guessing - Earth?

I applaud the use of bleach in this way.  It gives me some ideas on a T-shirt design.

Any Airbender fans out there who can place the design and how its used within the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment