Thursday, March 21, 2013

News: Black Score By Simeon Farrar T-Shirts At ASOS


Coming from the Marie Claire website over in the UK, we have Rita Ora wearing the 'Queen Delevingne' T-shirt from the Black Score by Simeon Farrar collection.  


At first, I wasn't interested.  The simple hand drawn art and text just wasn't calling to me.  But, looking at the design more I'm now quite taken by them.  Black art on white T-shirt; brilliant.  Too often our eyes and minds are trained to react to overly complicated art designs.  Art doesn't have to be complicated.  Its doesn't have to look like it came from powerful graphics art software.  Sometimes, simple is better.

My personal favorite is the 'PUSS' design.  With the facial art resembling the face paint of Gene Simmons from the band KISS, I like the choice the 'demon' character (Gene) to place on a cat. Those cats have such attitudes that sometimes we wonder if they are possessed by a demon.  I joke though.  I like cats.  But, the next time my cats look me straight in the eye, I'll see this T-shirt design.

What's your favorite Black Score design?

Rita Ora Queen Delevingne Simeon Farrar Tshirt


No comments:

Post a Comment