Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flickr : Episode 1 - Flowers


I'm starting a new segment in the blog where I pull images from Flickr based on a search criteria.  I'll try this at a weekly schedule, say Thursdays.  Search criteria this week is "flowers".  Let's see what we get this week.

This image from catsecret combines flowers and cats.  I like the vintage look of the design.  















This tank top design by Abi Skinner is outstanding.  
Using acrylic paint, I wonder how soft it is to the touch, but still, a beautiful piece of art anyone would be happy and proud to wear.














Quilting on a T-shirt, by tarapatices.  Now that is a cool idea.  I don't believe this is limited to just the crafters of the world.  The right colors, design and other embellishments, and I think quilting could go mainstream.  











That's it for this week.  What do you want to see for next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment