Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hermes' crocodile skin T-shirt, Part 2

In the age of austerity which Kim Kardashian has yet to notice, Hermes' crocodile T-shirt was revealed last month at the staggering price of $91,500.  What?  Seriously? We here at Red Hot Inkers heard the slashing across the pond and could only find word of its existence.  No picture.  Until today.  We bring you an image of the unbelievable T-shirt (below).  

Price tag aside, I secretly confess to finding the T-shirt curious.  And that's it.  Would I wear crocodile?  No.  The idea makes my, eh, skin crawl.  I have a tough time with silk and polyester.  Crocodile would be a quantum leap forward in the disgusting texture categories.   I'm 100% cotton, baby.  Non-GMO cotton, that is.

Could you justify purchasing this T-shirt?  Would you wear it, even if it were free?


No comments:

Post a Comment