Monday, April 15, 2013

I Heart my home town


Today we bring two stories where people are creating I Heart [insure your town here] T-shirts to show support for their home town.

First story comes from North Berwich, where Ginny Lawson has created I Heart NB T-shirts, for North Berwich, the seaside town.  The town visitors and residents are being asked to show their love of the town to raise funds for cancer research.

The second story comes form Newport, South Wales.  Paul Halliday is leading a campaign to show the love of Newport by printing the design of I Heart NP on T-shirts and mugs.  After a survey revealed a quarter of the business location in the town center stood empty, Paul started campaigning to bring life back to the town city center.

Both make use of the famous I heart NY (New York).  Before you can help others, you have to help yourself, first.  


Ginny Lawson, North Berwick and two of her children Flora & Magnus, with her 
I heart North Berwick t-shirts.

CAMPAIGN: Paul Halliday proudly displays the I love Newport logo on his phone

No comments:

Post a Comment