Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pinterest - Things to make with T-shirts


Things to make with T-shirts

Here we have another selection of projects one can do with only (or new) T-shirts by Laura Sloan.  I've seen some of the projects listed in the link below, but most are new to me.  A couple bleaching projects look very fascinating.  I like the pink T-shirt with the horse.  This Pinterest page contains many projects beyond the trendy stuff we've seen previously.  Here, we have rugs, baby bibs, head bands and a good selection of skirts and blouses.


If you are crafty and have access to lots of T-shirts, repurpose them and convert them into useable items.  

Would projects look the most interesting to you?


Basketweave Tshirt   captain america tie dye diy
10 altered t-shirts DIY  I wish I could sew or make clothes because this dress is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment